Hope for Chance: Surviving Kidney Stones in Dogs Inspiring Pet Tails 2 min read
Hi my name is Chance. My mama got me from the humane society. She has really nice furniture and I did not want to pee on all of it plus the rug. But I did. I bet that is why my old owners dumped me.
My mom took me to three different vets. They all said I had crystals and they were getting worse. No one knew what to do about it. Mom finally put a diaper on me, then found Tripsy and Milk Thistle.
In two weeks I was completely clear of crystals. No more peeing in the house and best of all no diapers!
Chance’s regimen consisted of the Kidney Stones Kit, which comes with:
- Soothing aid for flushing kidney stones
- Healthy support for kidney failure
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy kidney function
- Encourages urinary tract health
- Helps alleviate painful symptoms
- Helps inhibit infection
- All-natural anti-inflammatory
- Detoxifies the liver by removing toxins
- Improves liver function
- Supports regeneration of the liver
If your furkiddo is going through a rough patch, send us a message! Our experts are here to help.
Published: May 24, 2020