Made with the finest, organically grown, or ethically harvested herbs. Made specifically for pets, vet-formulated and vet approved.
Lesstress for Dogs
- Chamomile—Known to be a general-purpose calming herb for its antispasmodic and sedative qualities; may be especially helpful for calming digestive issues triggered by nervousness and hyperexcitability
- Echinacea Angustifolia—Beneficial for its immunostimulatory properties (derived from polysaccharides, flavonoids, caffeic acid, essential oils, alkylamides and polyacetylenes)
- Eleuthero (Siberian Ginseng)—Well known for its ability to help the body deal with and adapt to stressful situations; may increase energy levels
- Lemon Balm—Has been used since the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety; beneficial support for nervous disorders, excitability and anxiety
- Passion Flower—Contains alkaloids and flavonoids which are natural non-addictive sedatives; anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic properties are also beneficial for relieving general discomfort
- Reishi—Beneficial for helping the body deal with and adapt to stress eg. managing high blood pressure (that may be brought on by stress and anxiety); known to be a smooth muscle relaxant and may help restore immune health
Pet's Weight Dosage
To be taken twice daily. All NHV supplements are designed to be used together, and can, therefore, be given at once for convenience.
Select your pet's weight to determine the correct dose.
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 15 lb = 0.5 ml
16 - 30 lb = 1.0 ml
31 - 45 lb = 1.5 ml
46 - 60 lb = 2.0 ml
61 - 75 lb = 2.5 ml
Over 75 lb = 3.0 ml
For small animals (rabbits, ferrets), avians and reptiles use 1 drop for every 2 lb of body weight.
How to Administer
Shake well before use.
The easiest method is to use the dropper provide and places the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth.
Some pets can be finicky, if this occurs consider hiding the drops in foods most pet’s love such as fish, chicken or yogurt or a favourite treat. If your pet only eats dry food then soak a few kibbles at feeding time.
For Best Results
Herbal dietary supplements are beneficial to the health and wellbeing of your pet and are safe for long-term use. Every pet responds to natural herbal supplements differently, therefore it is important to be consistent and administer the product daily. Supplements generally take two to four weeks to take effect, however this will vary from one animal to the next.
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Lesstress in pregnant or nursing animals.
Speak to your vet before using our products. A second visit is recommended if your pet’s condition does not improve, or deteriorates after continued use of the supplements.
All information provided by NHV Natural Pet Products is for educational purposes only.